- Bach2 is a transcription factor, essential for B-cells.
- PRDM1 encodes Blimp-1, the master regulator of plasma cells.
- PRDM2 act as a transcriptional activator of the heme-oxygenase-1 gene.
- Transcription elongation factor ELL2 drives Ig secretory specific mRNA production (2,3)
Heme regulates B-cell differentiation, antibody class switch and hemeoxygenase-1 expression in B cells as a ligand of Bach2 (2).
Heme inhibits Bach2.
Bach2 inhibits Blimp-1.
Blimp-1 activates ELL2.
Ig classes are dysregulated in some ME patients (4).
Some ME patients have reduced representation of pathways for heme biosynthesis (5).
- Vega et al. DNA methylation Modifications associated with CFS. Plos One, aug 2014, vol 9, Issue 8, e104757
- Watanabe-Matsu et al: B-cell differentiation, antibody class switch and hemeoxygenase-1 expression in B cells as a ligand of Bach2. Blood 19.may2011, vol117, No.20.
- Minnich et al: Multifunctional role of the transcription factor Blimp-1 in coordinating plasma cell differentiation. Nat Immun 17, 2016
- FollowMEinDenmark "Immunological findings" 17.august 2013.
- Nagy-Szakal et al: Fecal metagenomic profiles in subgroups of patients with ME/CFS. Microbiome 2017,5,44.
Send en kommentar
Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.